Tomorrow is already too late. We must act urgently. The Lisbon Energy Summit will spark the conversations needed to set a path for success.
SUPPORTING THE JOURNEY TO A CARBON NEUTRAL SOCIETY
This year sees the launch of the Hydrogen & Ammonia Forum on 2 August at the Japan Energy Summit, which will address the important topics around Japan’s journey to carbon neutrality and support the world-leading roadmap set out by the Japanese Government.
The Hydrogen & Ammonia Forum is dedicated to positioning hydrogen as the clean energy solution, connecting policy makers, producers, consumers, service providers, and suppliers to facilitate market development.
HYDROGEN & AMMONIA FORUM SPEAKERS INCLUDE
Japan is the world’s largest importer of LNG and is set to become one of the world’s leaders in hydrogen. The Hydrogen & Ammonia Forum at the Japanese Energy Summit is the meeting place to learn from and network with Japanese government representatives and key stakeholders in the region.
KEY TOPICS AT THE HYDROGEN & AMMONIA FORUM
Hear from Japanese government representatives and key stakeholder in the region. Join the discussion on Japan’s ambitions to reach net zero emissions by 2050.
Some of the key topics include:
- The Japanese Investment Plan For Hydrogen
- The Role Of Technology In Developing Hydrogen Markets
- Developing And Creating Markets And Applications
- The Hydrogen Economy: The Role Of LNG In Supporting Market Development
- Applications For Commercial Ammonia Usage
- The European Model: Hydrogen Front And Centre For Energy Transition