INDUSTRY LEADING SPEAKERS
CEO Eco Wave Power
Technology entrepreneur, Inna Braverman is using the power of the waves to create clean electricity.
Inna Braverman founded Eco Wave Power ( Nasdaq Stock Symbol: WAVE) at the age of 24.
Under her leadership, the company installed its first grid-connected wave energy array, secured a significant projects pipeline of 404.7MW, and became the first Israeli company to ever list on Nasdaq Stockholm (Stock Symbol: ECOWVE). Recently the company was also listed on Nasdaq US (Stock Symbol: WAVE).
Inna was recognized by Wired Magazine as one of the “Females Changing the World”, by Fast Company as one of the world’s “Most Creative People in Business for 2020” and is the winner of the United Nations “Global Climate Action Award”.
For Inna, clean electricity is a very personal journey, as she was born two weeks before the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster and suffered respiratory arrest due to the pollution in the region.
Luckily, her mother, a nurse, came to her crib on time and gave her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, which saved her life.
She got a second chance in life and decided to devote it to the development of a clean and safe method of electricity production.
Awards and recognitions:
• " 100 makers and mavericks" by Medium.com
• Wired’s list of “Females Changing the World.”
• Winner of the Women4Climate award by C40
• Finalist of EU Prize for Women Innovators
• Finalist of Walling Walls Award in the Category "Science Breakthrough of the Year"
• "Eight young innovators with ingenious ideas for the future of energy" by Smithsonian Magazine
• 30 most influential women of the 21st century by MSN.COM
• Winner of the United Nations Climate Action Award, in the category of "Women for Results"
• Recognized as "Tomorrow's Hero" by CNN
•80 European founders and companies shaping the post-pandemic world by Sifted.eu
• Recognized as "Most Creative People in Business 2020" by Fast Company
• Recipient of the "Green Innovation Award" under the "European Tech Women Awards 2020" by the UK Department for International Trade
• “50 of the World’s Most Influential Jews” by Jerusalem Post
• SDG Excellence Award by WE EMPOWER- A Global Challenge for Women Entrepreneurs Powering UN Sustainable Development Goals in memory of Dr. Shimrit Perkol-Finkel
• "Net Zero Hero" by the Sustainable Markets Initiative, COP 26